Saturday, January 26, 2013

AD/BC

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ksubiboyfriend

ksubi1

Photobucket

So you may have noticed I have a love for Australian label Ksubi, who cause a ruckus with rats on the runway, brought out Erin Wasson a few years back and create collection after collection of to-die-for-pieces. To shoot the A W 2013 Lookbook Ksubi headed to Paris with photographer Darren McDonald, model Montana Cox and stylist Christine Centera. Since Christine is the queen of Australian style, and I can not get enough of her, I had to share this lookbook. Again, I do not often post up lookbooks, but there are a few amazing ones coming out that I am drooling over. More of them pop up on my Tumblr feed if you follow me there.
 I want so many of these pieces, the leather trousers, embroidered bomber jacket, navy flocked skirt and blazer, embroidered shorts and the perfect boyfriend slouch jeans. Phew! Below I have added a pic of a Shakuhachi overcoat I got in a sample sale, which will work perfectly with this collection. 
Baroque? More like sending me broke. 
Killing it Ksubi. Also the mens collection is brilliant as well, as always. I am currently wearing a mens tee from the last resort collection I picked out as a dress, I love it. 

Photobucket

ksubimens

ksubimens2

Untitledksubiman

baroque

No comments:

Post a Comment