Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gelato

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day Three of the Black Out Challenge
Today I went for a dress, noticing I tend to do a lot of t-shirts tucked into shorts and skirts.
Teamed with a cream belt, this peaches and cream fitted dress is feminine and comfortable.
The Gorman orange pumps give it a little kick.
I think this look transports me back to the Italian Southern Coastline.
I loved the winding cliffside roads, breathtaking views of the ocean and towns, villas, and gardens.
Stopping in Ravello to cool off with rose and lavender gelato, sparkling water and stuffed zuccini flowers is heaven.
Somehow the driveway, with its vine covered walls, wooden gate feel like I am in the Mediterranean.
Later I had to throw on a vintage pale denim jacket over this as the weather changed and a storm blew in.
 A fitted denim vintage jacket, is so great to throw over almost anything and are perfect to travel with.
Photos by Heidy of lovethymuse.com

Colour Meanings:
Day Three


Orange:
Is the colour of creativity. It is powerful, vitality, endurance, thoughtful, and curiosity.
If you are feeling a little drab or down, this is an explosive colour to add a little excitement.
It may even turn you into a bit of an exhibitionist.



Peach:
Is really a muted orange tone. So it is like a sweeter, muted, toned down version of the orange meanings.



Wearing:
Bardot Peach Dress
Vintage Belt
Orange Gorman Pumps
(Gorman currently have 30% off Shoes online. LOVE. I am loving these)

Here is a sneak look at day four...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and how you have paired them with orange pumps! Loving the nails as well.
    X Kirst
    http://geelongfashionista.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I went a little crazy with my coloured nails for inspiration, trust me last week there were certain times where I looked like I was 12! I hope you had fun with the challenge! x

      Delete