So I am in Perth. Yay! Greeted by sunshine, friends and messages from lovely bloggers I can not wait to finally meet! I didn't realize how much I had missed living here. It is so pretty. It helps that the first place I am staying at has a view of the ocean! Pretty happy with this decision so far. Also this week finished our proposal for The Australian Ballet Company show, it is sent! I was so impressed with the work and team, I really want to develop the piece. Fingers crossed.
Pictured this week via Instagram
1. The view to greet me in Perth from my friends balcony, surf!
2. Crepes, flowers and espresso at Nell's Cafe. Saturday morning delight.
3. Limited Edition.
4. Emma with her bowl of French coffee
5. Working on one of the Ballet renderings
6. Czech gauche, pencils and water colours, love these babies.
7. Sketching the Claire costume
8. Sequin jacket I had to leave in my Adelaide wardrobe.