Friday, May 4, 2012

She's Pretty Busy!




Hello. So, you start to notice when I am working on Design gigs- it means I have NO time to blog anything! Right now I am happily in the thick of things, working on a festival which I am very excited about. I have met the most lovely people and have seen some pretty incredible things. I have recently been fortunate enough to spend time working in the amazing studio of Australia's most popular Visual Artist. I will tell you more about it all later on. For now, am all a hush. The life of a somewhat eccentric artist is a very exciting one indeed.

Currently loving: 

Am in absolute awe over the Alice McCall collection just shown at this weeks MBFWA, oh I am going to have to pick carefully! Very excitedly following the coverage of the shows and of course, the style going on.

My new Tom Ford glasses! They are sooo fun! And I can see! (I am seriously blind btw! Love the motto "Guys should make passes at girls who wear glasses!")


Some really amazing Zimmermann studded leather boots I picked up for winter- but they are really short term standing babies only, that is some serious angling of the foot heel!

I just saw Taylor Swift pictured wearing my favorite Gorman dress! She has taste! I am gonna say she wore it as well as me! ;) I am wearing it in the first pic which was taken from the Adelaide Cabaret Festival Launch pictures, (I didn't take any of my own either time I wore that dress, and no full shot ones!) Also pictured with the gorgeous Kate. 

Offspring Season Three. Still the best thing ever. With New Girl running in a well earned second place.

I am currently obsessed with vintage Moschino Cheap and Chic. Apparently can not get enough. I hope to share pics with you all soon!

Looking forward to:
Tomorrow's opening night of The State Theatre Company of South Australia's The Glass Menagerie.

The arrival of the Moschino pieces I bought. YEY! 

Am loving this Sass and Bide galaxy slouchy jacket at the moment. Too comfy and fun. It even sparkles. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment