Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why is a raven like a writing desk?





 I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see...

India and her lovely Nan came up with a fundraising idea to host a Mad Hatter's Tea Party function with the costume and design departments later on this year. Now I am super keen on this idea, of course, as I love to host tea parties and have been a little Alice obsessed since I was very young! I know my parents even have a picture of me sprawled out on the living room floor at probably five watching the Alice Disney cartoon! And of course I was Alice in the Concordia production back in High School- sadly all of my photo's are in Adelaide so I can not post any up, sorry! I think it would be a great idea, should it go ahead, it would be so much fun. 

My first photo is a tea party I hosted for my birthday back at The Selby Shack, then there are amazing pictures of my girl Gwen and the Annie Leibovitz, and an image of me in the costume I made for the dairy maid stuff, (here it is unfinished) but it could be made Alicey.  More things on my mind to come... 


No comments:

Post a Comment