Friday, January 17, 2014

Danny Roberts

 photo Danny-Roberts-Print-Flatlay_zps4115217b.jpg

I can not tell you how excited I am to own a print from my favourite illustrator Danny Roberts. I ordered some as presents for Christmas, and made sure to get a couple of my faves for me. I had to. This print, which I watched Danny work on via instagram in 2012, I loved. Danny recently undertook what it seemed like a year long revamp of his website, resulting in a supremely inspiring site, check it out here

Some other things I sneakily picked up during the post-Christmas sales include this pretty Lack of Color fedora- not a colour I wear often, but it makes for a nice change. 
I brought one perfume to Perth with me, but when I saw this one, I decided to add another to the collection. Annick Goutal are a beautiful perfumier, which years ago my friend Genevieve and I visited in Paris. I remember the store being very bright, beautiful and French. We sniffed at the most incredible and different scents, and I knew one day I would love to find one which suited me. Enter the David Jones sale where I got this fragrance for over half price. Score! This scent, Nuit Etoilee, combines citrus and peppermint with Siberian pine and fir balsam which all comes together to smell like a refreshing, snowy European night. Told you they were different. :) Also the bottles are so pretty! 
Did anyone else pick up a few little treats during the sales? What did you get? 
xx Jenelle
Instagram @jenellewitty

2 comments:

  1. Awe thank you for the order and the kind words ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than welcome Danny, I love your work. Thanks for stopping by. xx Jenelle

      Delete