Sunday, March 3, 2013

Black Swan


 photo 1f5ca0e9-4430-4c5e-a034-5994abc2c8a2_zpsc57056f7.jpg

 photo ab348252-ddc1-4c1f-875c-c2320acfee4c_zpse995b172.jpg

 photo a9edece4-e709-4fc4-b239-3c8774b2a8d9_zpse003c6c8.jpg

 photo 8b4c4f66-ba19-492c-bd28-262a30e1f90b_zpsf9162756.jpg
Wearing Ksubi Ya Ya Dress (on sale now in navy here)

Every time Ksubi release a new collection I want everything. Then I slowly collect bits and pieces from the collection over the next season.
These photos were taken super fast in Perth a little while ago, by the lake, and I was chased by a swan... I think I asked for that.

People keep asking me where I am right now, I am in Adelaide, mostly hiding out, I think I over did Mad March last year (I saw about 45% of the Adelaide Festival Shows) so this year, it is time to lay low.  xx

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress!
    And wow! A black swan, so rare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sea and everything about him ... and the pictures they are a blast.
    Pass on my follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is perfect, amazing shape and details xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    POLISHED CONCRETE
    CONCRETE RESURFACING
    FLOOR LEVELLING
    CONCRETE REPAIRS
    EPOXY COATINGS
    CONCRETE POLISHING
    Atta ur rehman

    ReplyDelete