Saturday, September 29, 2012

National Showcase


As a self confessed Alice McCall addict, I was really looking forward to see what she had come up with for her Spring/ Summer House of Wilde collection. House Of Wilde is a diffusion line, which embodies a youthful, fun, flirty and quirky spirit. I was also excited to see what Limedrop, Kuwaii and Australian fashion veteran Shona Joy had to present. 

Shona Joy
Tailored, minimal, flattering and elegant, Shona Joy presented the kind of collection women want to wear, and men want to see women in. Flatteringly cut, comfortable and bright, using embroidery and scarf prints, I expect to see these looks in street style pics and across blogs around Australia.






House of Wilde
Oh Alice. For fashion which flirts with life, you need go no further. 
Utilising a big imagination, this free spirited style incorporates fun patterns, pastel colours and unique cuts, which at once carry from day to night. I particularly love the printed town skirt, it reminded me of my travels to Bruges. The mod style black and white triangle pattern knit top and skirt just rock, both pieces could work into so many outfits. 
Amazing separates, dresses and not to forget those Quay Eyeware sunglasses. WOW.
Oh and expect to see the lobster dress again, I am getting that on my body! 











Limedrop
Using playful prints and proportions, Limedrop embody looking and feeling genuine. 
Through mixing colour, pattern and layers, Limedrop has something for everyone. 





I hope you are enjoying my Perth Fashion Festival 2012 coverage as much as I enjoyed the shows. 
I will give you a bit of a runway break and share some blogger off-duty snaps next. 
Can not wait to share An Evening With Flannel with you, I loved the presentation and managed to snap some really beautiful shots to share. I also have Student Runway to share, which is an absolute treat! Will be up soon, but since it was so amazing, it may be in two halves. Just to cheer for my own team, the WAAPA entries were AWESOME! 
- Nell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment