Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Insta-week, Chanel and Musical Frogs























































1. Painting in the afternoon. The first girl turned out looking cold, so I made sure to give the next one a wool-y jumper.

2. Karen Walker rings to replace my now dead wear everyday horseshoe ring. A ring rant to follow!

3. My house sitting entertainment pack.

4. Time to hang up my Cabaret lanyard. Sad.

5. The first ever art purchase I made back in 1996. Dragged my parents to an art exhibition at age 13 have been inspired by these water colours ever since.

6. Rocking out at lunch (?) with Emma Craig in Alice McCall and Zac Posen. Perth cafes. Le Sigh.

7. Emma and I discovering the new Chanel store being kitted out in Perth. King Street... oh. Emma in Lisa Ho (and Chanel glasses. Snap!)

8. Irene at Zest, keeping me grounded on a Sunday. x

9. Talon Moss's install at Zekka, big love woman!

10. 8 something in the morning on King Street. Wearing Zac Posen Blazer, Sass and Bide T, Camilla and Marc jeans, Sass and Bide clutch and Windsor and Smith brogues from Littlest Vintage.

11, 12, 13. Up to the usual antics of two ex- actors, with Reece Scott at Cantina. Cheeky grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment