Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the night before Christmas














I hope you are all enjoying the festive season! Here are a few of my favorite things for today...

It is warm here, and I am happily cooking away listening to the She & Him Christmas album. Also enjoying my Mum making trifle, and my Dad secretly wincing cause he hates it! :) Was lovely to spend time Christmas party shopping with the lovely Irene last night, (first pic is us last Christmas) soaking up the happy Rundle Street atmosphere. (Images are either my own, or borrowed from Tumblr.)

Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Oasis song- Wonderwall. And I love Florence from Florence and the Machine! I just found your blog (via comment on another blog)and it's great! I'll definitely be back:) And I just started following! Stop by 4scarlet.com and say hi and follow back if you feel compelled. XO and Happy Holidays!

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete