Sunday, December 4, 2011

Prague Part Two

































As promised, some more of my two weeks in Prague. I will post about the Quadrennial a little later. It is such a wonderful place and we had an amazing time. It went by so fast. There is a lot to see and do in Prague, and in all honesty we really didn't get around to the touristy stuff, (we walked across every bridge except the tourist one) instead we shopped for antiques, ate and drank well, took trams and walked all around the cobbled streets. The view from our apartment was beautiful. We drank tea out on the window ledge early in the morning, watching the city creep to life. The art supplies in Prague are actually the best in the world. I got so so so much! I loved reopening the boxes I'd sent home months later and finding pencils, gouache, brushes, papers... Pictured are Gen, Emma and I on our adventures.
I am wearing, Zimmermann, White Suede, various vintage stuff, Staple and Peter Alexander.

3 comments:

  1. How incredible is Prague?! Sadly I was only able to spend two nights there on my Euro trip but am so keen to get back and explore the city and surrounds. I loved the cheap food and drink (we found an incredible cocktail bar across the road from our hostel), visited Kutna Hora, watched the astronomical clock chime and admired the beautiful city. Sounds like you've had some amazing times in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. I love old buildings!
    Your maxi dress looks really pretty!

    Thanks for following, I'm following back now!

    Have a great week!

    xx

    -Minna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress!

    British style hunters are offering a $150 shopping spree to one of my readers for christmas. See more here
    http://www.lesapphireblue.com/2011/12/christmas-giveaway-get-150-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete