Wednesday, April 6, 2011

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.











Today I have been playing around with what to pack for my trip some more- this time it was the cosmetic essentials! Big fan of moisturizing on and after a long flight and making sure I have good eye cream. Been reading though some of my guide books, planning not to take them just my notes and maps. It is all so fun to plan.

People ask me sometimes what skincare and makeup I use so here it is: I used to use a lot of Chanel, SK II and Napoleon products, which are great but the costs add up far too quickly. I completely love Nutrimetics, their products are amazing, and at such good prices, I have used them for years. My skin is so much better than it used to be! The apricot products are to die for and doing a micro-dermabrasion treatment once a week makes a huge difference. Glad to have travel sizes too. Taking one compact with a bunch of pretty spring/ summer colours and my far too old but best ever Dior Red lipstick.

Also pictured:

Masks and feathers I had lying around for a film project I am helping a friend with, and a mask Mum brought back from Venice for me one year- and has never let me move from it's spot on the wall since! A little horse in the living room and some wild flowers I took pics of on a recent shoot. Hope you are all having a great day! Oh and also saw Sucker Punch last night and loved it, it is awesome! The title of this blog is a quote from the film. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment