Friday, March 25, 2011
All the things. All of them.
Pictured: Silly pics of me goofing around in Clarendon, fueled on Lamingtons from the Bakery, and my beloved Palas Horseshoe ring snapped with local art.
Seriously Palas are amazing. I have been collecting their jewelry for a while now, it has taken over my collection! Check out their amazing pieces here...
I love wearing the apple necklace, and I think I now have every colour in their cut glass heart necklace range... they are so good! Yey for Adelaide based designers, and have a read of their story too, it is amazing.
Have been ridiculously busy in the past week, doing all sorts of things that have been on my to do list for far too long, but have been happy to get through and cross them off! Horrah! Have got all kinds of news, but am not quite ready to let it out yet, perhaps in a day or two when I get some breathing space!
Am on Twitter now, so if you want to follow me please do! It's under jenelle witty
- My new haircut and Bambi ring (seriously it is so cute, a quick stop into Bauhaus today was so worth it)
- Being inspired and inspiring others
- Practically skipping down the street with giddy glee, just because that's how I am right now
- Talking to people and having amazing conversations
- The cold weather! Yey for coats, gloves, hats, scarves and boots.
- Lumberjack dressing gents. Sigh. Do it! Please! And don't cut your locks.
- The gig's this Saturday night, looking forward to them.
-Listening to the Ramones in the Escort and laughing at long distance bees.
- You reading this. And the lovely comments people have been making on my posts. x
- Those nasty rackets I have to face!
- Pretty much everything about the film Red Riding Hood except Amanda Seyfried's costume, although found the Adjustment Bureau more taxing. Seriously though, if there were an Adjustment Bureau they could adjust my life to not have spent time watching those two films and I would be happy with that.
- The prospect of the Israel army coming knocking.