Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Insects Are The New Black

























Insects a-hoy! Not to be feared! I completely fell in love with Alice McCall's insect collection a few years ago. It was amazing! I put together a collage of some of my favorites to share with you, and am pictured wearing one of the tops from that collection. I must admit, I can not handle them crawling on me at night while I try to sleep, but insects are so amazing. They are made of so much concentrated detail! I promised to post this, I hope you enjoy. The jewelry pieces are from Mimco, both are to die for! Scarab beetles are so beautiful. And all illustrations are by me.
xx

7 comments:

  1. Gosh <3 the drawings darling. And yes everything else is gorge too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey love that top, havent worn mine yet i must admit! Looks better on your skinny bod! cool drawings! (Reney xx)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 5 things! It is no fun to get dressed here everyday, I can only go outside in rubber boots, I'm jealous of the hot aussie sun!
    I love the short top you have on, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing, even though i hate insects!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I like this outfit...it's great: I like the bag, the blouse and the shoes!
    I like your blog and all your outfits! I follow you now.
    visit my blog and if u like it do the same: follow me back!
    thanks, v

    http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all so much! Totally happy you liked this post. Oh and glad you liked the 5 things Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your outfit very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete