Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Production and Design Exhibition 2010








Before leaving Perth, there was one last task to carry out... The 2010 Production and Design Exhibition. Held at the QV1 building in Perth's CBD, the exhibition ran for one week, and showcased costumes, set pieces, props, models, and work from the graduating students. It gave me not only an opportunity to showcase my work, but I was able to partake in the planning, and management stages of putting it together. As a student run event, we were able to decide what we wanted, the layout, hiring of equipment etc. The opening night went really well, with students dressed in costumes mingling with guests. I got to say one last goodbye to the giant chair I designed for The Trial and celebrate the end of our studies. Some of the costumes shown are from Anything Goes, The Nutcracker, and one of the Perth Fashion Awards entries by Colleen.



No comments:

Post a Comment