Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm living in the seventies









Mirror dress from India, given to my Mum in the 70's, been wearing it since I was about ten. Vintage jag denim jacket discovered in the back of a closet in the sewing room and old cowboy boots stolen from Mum a little while a go. Like mother like... well, once upon a time maybe.

Currently:
Listening to: The Suburbs by Arcade Fire and Some People Have Real Problems by Sia
Watching: Secret Diary of a Call Girl season 3 and The Rachel Zoe Project (I know)
Reading: Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy (still)
Frequenting the post office, it must be close to Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly seventies style!
    (nice picture with the car too!)
    Tom from Lost In The Seventies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Tom, There seems to be a small collection of 70s cars at my parents house!

    ReplyDelete