Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Chic Street Journal

 photo 54824320-9752-415b-aea0-f7e273fba0ae_zps002f2f7f.jpg
 photo TheChicist2_zps86e08bd1.jpg

This is technically cheating- I am not really sharing anything new, and usually don't post any media or press stuff I get come through about the blog, but, as I mentioned earlier, since I am in the middle of moving house, I thought I would share this... 

The Chic Street Journal kindly featured me last month as their 'Style Icon' so I have pinched a couple of the pretty rad boards they put together. The images they chose are from my 'new season' posts to share a little wardrobe refresh for the Autumn to Winter months. In these I had added in a check shirt, and funnel neck top to keep things as on trend as I am ever likely to go without over doing it (sorry- this isn't the blog where the chick wears flatform shoes). The Chic Street Journal is a great site featuring the best of classic and new fashion from around the globe. Hit them up for all sorts of inspiration. 
xx Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment