Friday, April 13, 2012

Ausmode Love


Totally loving pieces on Ausmode.com right now! Seriously they stock the best of the best in Australian labels, including some of my favorites like Lover, Camilla and Marc, Zimmermann, Ellery Josh Goot, Ksubi and Dion Lee.
I am eying off the Lover pleated mini- a great pleated skirt will last you as a staple forever. I was given a grey pleated skirt from my Nana which she'd gotten in the 1940s, I love it and wear it all the time. I'd throw this mini on with blouses, tops, blazers, jumpers, heels, flats, tights, oh so many things!

Actually since the Lover collection is so gorgeous I am also eying off the incredible Gothic dress. Now that is an opening night dress! Hmm... I do have a few major ones of those coming up in a few months.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Love this site. Haven't bought anything yet but I keep watching it waiting for that one perfect item xx

    ReplyDelete