Friday, March 4, 2011

Seeing Clearly









It occurred to me that I tend to take off my glasses for photos, and actually, having had to wear them since I was about 14, I should celebrate them. I think glasses are pretty darn hot actually. Particularly on boys, not that I have a type...

Today I was painting some (just mucking around really)- I have in mind to get a new pair at some stage, since mine are so heavily scratched... and thought I'd share with you all. There are some super cute bloggers out there who are adorable in glasses, cheers guys. The pics are from shoots I did years ago with two lovely photographers, going under the names Peppermink and Peppermunk. They are two very lovely and talented sisters.

Their work can be seen here
http://peppermunk.deviantart.com/ and www.peppermink.com/

Oh an the mantra should work both ways... Girls should make passes at boys who wear glasses.

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the glasses are looking very great on you:) you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completely agree!

    ReplyDelete